This page provides links to:
- Sites with fellowship from the co-workers to the churches in the Lord’s recovery;
- Fellowship provided by the leading brothers to the members of the church in Anaheim; and
- Public health sources that provide reliable, useful information.
From the co-workers:
The Shepherding Words website contains:
- A letter of fellowship from the co-workers to the saints in all the churches in the Lord’s recovery (in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
- A letter from the North American co-workers in consultation with physician brothers regarding how the coronavirus spreads and steps to protect from contracting it
From the church in Anaheim:
- March 13, 2020 – Important announcement regarding meetings of the church in Anaheim (also in Chinese, Korean, and Spanish).
- Technologies for having online meetings.
- February 5, 2020 – Recommendations Toward the Prevention of Coronavirus Exposure and Spread and for Response to Suspected Coronavirus Exposure
- February 2, 2020 – Guidelines to protect saints from coronavirus
Other valuable resources:
- Center for Disease Control coronavirus hub in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response hub in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- California Department of Health COVID-19 Updates in English and Spanish with machine translation*
- Orange County Health Care Agency COVID-19 site with machine translation*
- Orange County COVID-19 Resource Directory with machine transation*
- Orange County COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution Plan with machine translation*
- City of Anaheim coronavirus resources
- The Environmental Protection Agency has published a list of disinfectants for use against coronavirus
- World Health Organization Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic page with translation into Chinese and Spanish
- Consumer Reports coronavirus hub, including a list of common household products that can destroy coronavirus
* Into over one hundred languages including Amharic, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese.