March 13, 2020
Dear saints meeting in the church in Anaheim,
This week, in response to concerns over the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) published guidelines concerning group gatherings. In accord with these guidelines, the church in Anaheim will make the following temporary modifications to our meeting schedule for the balance of the month of March starting immediately:
- All small group meetings should meet remotely via videoconference or phone and not in person.
- There will be no Lord’s Day meetings, including children’s meetings, on 3/15, 3/22, and 3/29 in the meeting halls. We encourage small groups to meet via videoconference or phone for fellowship.
- Prayer meetings on 3/17, 3/24, and 3/31 will be held remotely by small group via videoconference or phone.
- The webcast of the Wednesday night ministry meetings on 3/18 and 3/25 will be cancelled. You can view or listen to these messages via a personal subscription with Living Stream Ministry.
- The young people’s meetings on 3/14, 3/21, and 3/28 are cancelled.
The CDPH guidelines can be found at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/CDPH Document Library/Gathering_Guidance_03.11.20.pdf.
We anticipate that more guidance will come out from the prayer and fellowship of the leading brothers in the church. We will do our best to keep the saints informed. Please check for updates on the church’s website—https://churchinanaheim.org.
Standing firmly in the Lord,
The responsible brothers in the church in Anaheim